Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Glamour Girl and Gold Star by e.l.f. Polish

While shopping at Target I found a cube of polish. Yes a cube. A holiday gift set by e.l.f. Nail Polish that includes 14 mini polishes for $10! I'd never used the brand before, so of course I had to try it!
I think Glamour Girl may be my favorite. It's a beautiful flesh/nude color packed full of gold shimmer. One coat is almost opaque, but 2 coats is perfect. Applies very smooth and creamy!
Gold Star is very bright hexagon gold glitter in a clear jelly polish. If you make sure the brush is loaded, one or two swipes will give you the speckled look in the pic. Gold Star stinks! Literally. It reminds me of Kleancolor polish, with a similar smell, but nothing that can't be tolerated. Beauty, sparkly beauty, can be painful right?!? :)
Glamour Girl dries quickly...Gold Star not so much. One coat of Seche Vite made everything right with the world. :)

No comments: