Friday, November 21, 2008

Name necklaces for the girls

This idea was much cuter in my head, but the girls are easy to please and love their new "neckies".

The pink glitter is chunky, but I threw in some super fine glitter last minute and it floated to the top. Didn't really want that to happen.

I probably won't be making any more striped cane borders around a round shape. What a PITA.

The hearts and flowers are polymer clay also. Original idea was to have many more in the necklace, but it looked too crowded. Now I think they look bare. LOL! Oh well...like I said, the girls love them. And it's practice for me and the resin. I think I need to buy new resin, btw. Maybe this weekend I'll pick up fresh resin and some molds! Fun fun!

This is Lydia's "I don't want you to take my picture" face. Ornery girl.

3 comments:

kristine said...

ohhh, those are very cute! I do like the striped canes all the way to the back, but I bet those were a challenge. You always make such great things, I love looking at them :)

Michael said...

Very cute, as usual!

Too bad the striped border is such a pain!

Shoozles said...

Those are adorable and that little baby girl is the sweetest what a face :)

Hey you might wanna go look in my blog I think you won! yipppeeee :)))
email me your address shoozles67@yahoo.com