Thursday, November 06, 2008

2 new Etsy finds

Last week I received a sample size lotion from Red Leaf. The lotion feels so nice on my skin and doesn't leave any greasy or stickiness. And it leaves a nice amount of fragrance that lasts for quite some time. I'm planning to order a couple more samples of fragrances and then order a large bottle.

And look at what isewcute made custom just for me! Isn't he adorable?! I loooove snowmen. Love them! I'm excited for this little guy to arrive in the mail.

Maybe it will arrive Saturday...then it will be a birthday present to me! :) I'm turning 29 this Saturday. For the 5th time. HA!

1 comment:

sherri england said...

I stumbled across this when I was googling somethings, you wouldnt happen to be from waurika??? long shot but you remind me of a very shy and quiet that was younger than me, my name was sherri showalter I think that you were in one of my cousins class a durbin if so contact me sherriengland@wavelinx.net