Monday, August 04, 2008

35 week comparison

I am ready for this roller coaster ride to be over. I've officially reached that antsy point where I'm over-analyzing every.stinking.thing my body is doing, in hopes of signs of labor. (Actually there are things going on...but it's way TMI to share on the public blog.) I'm trying to just chill and be as patient as possible, but patience has never been a virtue of mine. :)

What I want to see right now is that magic baby drop. But this bean has been riding low for a looong time now, so I'm hoping her drop is just not as visually dramatic as the others. (False hope is better than no hope, right?)
Today I found a picture from Lydia's pregnancy, and since I'm 35/36 weeks right now I decided to do a comparison shot. I really tried to make them as similar as possible.

So far I've gained the least weight with this baby. Not on purpose...just good fortune I guess. I don't feel it, but it shows in the comparison. Sadly, I don't think she looks like she's dropped. :( It just looks like a smaller fat belly than last time.

What do you think? Feel free to fabricate some lie to boost my spirits and give me false hope. ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be really careful walking around, honey - that baby could drop on the floor at any moment!!!

(Slight exaggeration!?) maybe..... but I am wishing you a quick and fast delivery!!

mare

Susan Turney said...

You are just the cutest, Christie! And the pic looks like it was taken 2 weeks after the first one...not 2 years. I'm hoping she comes as soon as she's ready!!!!

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

You look amazing! And Susan's right, you look the same age as the first picture! Have a fast and easy (you're a pro now) delivery!

Gina said...

You look adorable!

Mary said...

You look younger now!

Shoozles said...

Look how beautiful you are :))

Christie said...

Bless you all for the kind comments! I could hug all your necks. :)