Yesterday afternoon I made Garrett's shark tooth necklace. He picked 3 favorite teeth from the bag of found beach goodies. Two of them had really wonky "gum lines" that I wasn't looking forward to wire wrapping. The largest one had NO gumline, but it wirewrapped quite well so we decided to just use the one.
I made 2 pair of experiment beads that were supposed to go with that found beach treasure look. Garrett liked both pair so we used them all.
I also used some free buna cord I received from IB Moore. (thanks to a blog post from Heather Powers. Thanks Heather!) I didn't have any cord findings, so I made some wrapped end loops courtesty of this tutorial. I doubled up on the wrapping both for strength and for that manly-boy look. :)