Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New (Etsy) Headbands

I don't buy on Etsy nearly as much as I'd like. My rule for myself is to only shop w/my Paypal money and that is generated by my own Etsy sales. So there isn't a lot of fun money to shop with. LOL!

Anyway, I recently found some cute (and very affordable!) headbands from Apple Blossom Bows and I had to get a few colors for the girls. (And a black one for myself, which I'm wearing right now and it's very comfortable.)

I had hoped to take a super cute picture of the girls sporting their new headbands, but, OMG. My expectations were too high. Lydia is such a PITA to photograph. The girl never.sits.still. Never! Her larger-than-life-attack-of-the-dimpled-chipmunk smile is neither here nor there. The squirming is impossible to work with.
In the meantime, Miss Emily has posed and smiled and been elbowed and squished by her sister until HER smile looks like a beautiful grimace. **big sigh** I just keep reminding myself someday it will get easier. :)

Until then I have lots of funny blooper shots! LOL!
new headbands

No comments: