Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bag lady Emily

bag lady Emily
I always accuse Emily of acting like a bag lady. When she moves from room to room, or goes to the bathroom (this particular one drives me NUTS) she gathers up everything she's been playing with and takes it with her.

I couldn't resist capturing today's bag lady moment. Here she is in her sleeping shirt (at 4pm in the afternoon), her little sister's pants, a baby toboggan, a tiara, and mis-matched high heel shoes. WITH her shopping cart no less! Now all she needs is a pink glittery bridge to live under. LOL!

6 comments:

Gina said...

What a little cutie!! :D

Cindy said...

OMG this is so incredibly cute!!! She's hilarious!

Michael said...

LOL! How cute!
So cute (and sparkly) that she couldn't be *just* a "bag lady". She must be a bag lady fairy. Or princess of the glitzy bag ladies. Or something. (g)

Tina T. said...

Well, she is the cutest and the cleanest bag lady I have ever seen!! What a sweet smile! (I agree, she must be the "princess of the glitzy bag ladies"! LOL!!

Cindy Lietz said...

Couldn't you make her a pink glittery bridge out of polymer clay? Every cute bag lady needs one!

wandy said...

LOL my god my oldest girl (of 4 girls) is emily nicole and your girl reminded me of her when she was a kid. Well she is almost 16 and she is the most creative chick ive ever met. she loves to wear tons of colors and jewelry!!!