Friday, March 28, 2008

We. Are. Home.

Please imagine me saying that with the biggest, most content sigh ever. :) Here are 2 of my 3 totally content children. My Mom came over yesterday to give the gift of welcome home house cleaning as well as leave the kids their easter baskets. After we arrived, the girls made themselves comfortable and began consuming mass amounts of chocolate. :) Garrett is now playing xbox and the girls are playing with all their toys like they are brand new. It's good to be home!

Our trip home was smooth. We made a quick stop by Graceland, but only to snap a pic from across the street and eat lunch. I was not been feeling well so we didn't take time to do the big guided tour. We made the detour for the family visit and now we are HOME.

And I have to tell you...now that I'm home I do not want to leave my home. Neither one of us wanted to leave in the first place, but now that we're here again...I've felt like crying ever since we walked in the door. Not that it would be the first time I've cried since all this news came about (or the 2nd or 3rd..) but being here makes it more real. Oh to be not-pregnant and less emotional about all this. :)

I need to take a deep breath and my friend Susan's attitude and look towards the positives. After all, my home is where ever my wonderful little family is at the end of the day, right?

I would love to say I'll start blogging at PC again soon BUT....I have to start packing now. Well, I'll start after I've slept for a few days. Speaking of sleep...I'm going to put Lydia down for a late nap and lay myself down on MY bed and relax. My bed...oh how I've missed it!!

No comments: