Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The fridge in our crib

Have you ever watched MTV's Cribs? They always show what the rich people keep in the fridge. I opened our tiny mini-fridge earlier and laughed. It made me think of a teeny version of a Crib's fridge. All packed up tight with convenience foods.

Except that we stick to the $1 dinners. :)

The kids played in the pool last nite. I wasn't feeling up to it, so I took pictures. Aaron will hate this picture since he looks like a total goob...but I'm sharing it anyway. :)

I'm not sure what happened with the reflections and his chest. In real life he does not look like a raisin bagel. LOL!
Garrett and Emily floating around.

And little miss rainbow swimsuit.

I took a dozen pictures of her, trying to capture her sitting on the edge kicking her feet and laughing. But she's always on the move.

1 comment:

Gina said...

That looks like so much fun and the kids are cute cute cute!! :)