Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentines

Aaron's Mom gave the girls matching v-day shirts. So I dressed the girls in them today in hopes of cute pictures. I certainly didn't get anything frame-worthy, but they are cute.
Lydia refuses to smile for (or even look at) the camera.

After several minutes of Lydia trying to run away and evade me, I got her to sit. Keep in mind Miss Emily was waiting patiently, smiling, the entire time. So I say to Lydia, "show me your teeth!" and I get these expressions:

This is part of the reason why we don't do formal studio portraits. LOL!

2 comments:

Gina said...

SO CUTE!! :D

And Emily's hair has gotten so long. You must post pictures of them more often. =)

Anonymous said...

Soooo adorable! I'm always happy to see an new entry on my google reader because I know I'll be smiling or outright laughing!
Susan T