Saturday, February 16, 2008

iGoogle missing?

I have igoogle set as my homepage. But today it's gone. I get automatically transferred to a domain registration page. WTH?? I'm going to have withdrawals if I can't check my igoogle page 173 times today like I usually do.

Can you imagine being the (totally fired) person who forgot to renew the igoogle domain name?! DOH!!

Edited to say: It's back! I'll never know what the problem was, but it's back this afternoon. Thank goodness. Maybe my eye tick will go away now. ;)

2 comments:

Nesiejean said...

Some day, you and I have to meet. You are so funny, and your sense of humor sounds as if you could be one of my family!

Kimberley Dunbar said...

I certainly understand how that is, I'm disabled with Spina Bifida and in a wheelchair, so I'm often taken to the hospital with all sorts of problems at times, and so whenever I'm away from my computer for a few days, I too get withdrawls from it! And you really do, if its been days and days, I practically live on this thing 24 hours a day 7 days a week. But I love it!