Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's cold in here!

That's what we were all saying this a.m. The wind chills have been in the single digits today and this old house is drafty.

We all dressed warmly today. Not fashionably, warmly. I dressed Lydia first. She refuses to keep her shoes on during the day. She wants to put on shoes just so she can remove them and bring the shoes to me to put them back on.
Her laced tennis shoes and her furry boots are the only shoes she can't easily remove. The boots were nearby (and warm) so I put them on her today. I also dressed Emily in her furry boots just for the matchy-matchy factor. :)


They looked like a couple of little G-rated gangsters. When Lydia wears this hoodie I call her Pink Sidius, Darth Sidius's little sister. :)

1 comment:

Gina said...

They are way too cute!! =D