- It is sooo cold. I can't get warm. The gas stove hasn't been off HIGH for 2 days. All our little space heaters follow us around from room to room. I have burners going on the (gas) stovetop. It's just damn cold.
- I haven't stepped foot in the Happy Room all week. There has been no desire to do so. I have lots of ideas too! Just zero motivation or energy.
- Our trip to Ft. Worth this weekend has been canceled.
- We had a $335 gas bill to pay this month. OUCH. And they won't do "average billing" until we've lived here a year. Thanks natural gas people...you're a big help!
- They are laying people off at Aaron's work again. 8 people. He's not really in danger of being let go, but it still makes me anxious, ya know? Last time they laid off 3 people 2 days before xmas. Niiiice. (Luckily Aaron had heard rumors of it and helped 1 of the guys get another job.)
- I started hanging out at the Cagey Crafters message forum again this week. They are a nice bunch of people. I hope they can help me grow in my metal smithing and maybe I can share some clay knowledge in return.
- I have 2 ideas for new video tutes. But those things take days to complete. I want to make them, but like I said before, motivation is lacking.
- I am still a crazy mean ogre witch these days. The only reason my family has not voted me off the island is they will go hungry and be without clean clothes if I leave. Oh...and also because I'm pregnant. I'm about 7 weeks along and due Sept. 3rd-ish. (as I figure it)
Anyway, so far this one is being really hard on me. I'm a wreck. Feel like caca. I go to the doctor for the 1st time Monday. Hopefully we'll get a clean bill of health and this hardest part will pass soon. Until then I'll try to resist the urge to publically rant and rave like a lunatic. :)