Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Chef Phydeaux feeding Sabre

I would like to take a momentary detour from clay things and share a new Etsy store with you. Chef Phydeaux's Tasty Paw Treats
Some of you might recognize Chef Phydeaux in the picture there...she's my Mom. :) Mom has been making healthy homemade dog treats and selling them at craft shows for over a year now. She has received 100% positive feedback from everyone who buys her treats. I'm so proud of her. She has always been a goooood cook, and I guess that translates into doggie treats as well!
If you or someone you know is a pampered pooch owner, you should check out her shop. Her 1/2 lb. bags would make great xmas gifts! And I happen to know from a good source that there will be xmas gift wrapped items in her shop later this week. :)

No comments: