Tuesday, October 02, 2007

We made it!

Hello from our new house!
The cable guy doesn't come until tomorrow but I lucked into an unsecured wireless signal from a neighboring house. :) So I'm checking emails and wanted to pop in here and say HI!

We moved in Saturday. Today is Aaron's first day back at work. Tomorrow is Garrett's 9th birthday! Busy busy busy! I have lots of boring details to share, but they will have to wait. I need to be moving along. I can't believe how much STUFF there is to do. It's totally overwhelming. I have a whole new appreciation for the term "move in ready". :)

5 comments:

Gaile said...

HURRAY! (love that little guy running around in your post). And the Gman is almost 9 years old?!? Wow. How time does fly, huh?

Angela said...

Congrats on finally moving in! I'm so happy it all worked out...

Cindy said...

Wheeeeeeeee! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pictures of YOUR stuff in that awesome, charming house!

Gina said...

How exciting!! Congrats!

Happy Birthday Garrett! =D

Lissa said...

WHEW! Glad to see you made it in the house!!!