Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Lucky me

I have had a recent winning streak of polymer clay items. Yes it's a short streak (of 2 wins) but it's a streak in my book! :)

Thanks to Lisa at Dancing the Polymer Polka, I am the proud owner of Lisa Pavelka's new dvd. Yay! I've never even watched a how-to dvd before...I'm excited. The moment it arrived I popped it into the player. Unfortunately I only got to watch the Clay 101 segment. I think I'm going to have to watch it after all my kiddos are in bed some evening. Aaah the joys of motherhood!

Anywho, I just wanted to give Lisa a little linky love. She has another giveaway going right now. You should check out her blog if you have not already!

1 comment:

Polka Dot Creations said...

Thanks for the linky love :-) I'm so glad the DVD got there! As far as watching it when there are kids around... I don't know how old yours are, but when my oldest was about 3, he used to *love* to cuddle up on the couch with me and watch clay videos. He even once put on a long wig, got out his play-doh and pretended to be Tory Hughes explaining how to make a flower. Now he's seven and groans when the clay videos come out, but I can sometimes entice him to stay if I bribe him with a snack and some cuddle time. Sometimes he gets interested in the projects despite himself. Enjoy the video! --Lisa