Thursday, August 30, 2007

House photos

Finally some house photos to share! We drove over there today to take pictures and measurements. I've uploaded it all to a new photo album. This is my first time using MyPhotoAlbum.com so I can't vouch for what sort of service it is. I hope you get to see all the pics. LOL!

If you manually click thru the pictures you can read my descriptions below each image. If you watch them all like a slideshow I don't think you'll be able to read the descriptions. Just a little FYI. :)



The Hoff House

4 comments:

Kamoe-Clay said...

Christie, I'm soo glad for you. It is a wonderful house and in short time a wonderful home!

Susan T said...

Christie, I'm so happy for you. You are going to have so much fun! The house is just fabulous...so light and beautiful. The windows are great and it has so many quirkly little spots. I can see why you wanted it! And the kids are already having a ball! Congratulations!!!!

Gina said...

Ohh it has so much character! I am so happy for you all. It's going to be one awesome home!

Lissa said...

Very cool!!! I LOVE old houses...so much character...not all this pre fab stuff. Your studio is going to be fantastic!!And 4 bedrooms!!! You'll all be sprawled out. I'm so happy for you guys!! I forget...did you say when move in day was??