Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hey guess what?


They accepted our offer!!! Woohooooo!!!!!
Ho-lee crap. Aaron told me 4 hours ago and I'm still in shock. After all this waiting and stress they finally accepted it. Huge sigh of relief here!!
Because they answered so quickly we're going to try moving the closing date to the 17th. AND we're going to give our 30 day move out notice September 1st instead of October 1st. WOW.
This means things have to move smoothly from here on out or else we're in deep doodoo come the end of September. (Moving up the closing/moving dates is Aaron's idea, not mine. I hate cutting it close.)
Anyway, we've got it!!!!! Now it's just a matter of paperwork and under writers and all that closing hoo-haw. I've got butterflies just thinking about it. Man, I hope all goes smoothly. I'm still skeptical it will actually happen. I hope I'm proven WRONG. :)

Thank you all for thinking positive thoughts for us! I guess it's working! :)

9 comments:

Susan T said...

Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! You are going to have soooo much fun making it yours. The physical part of a move is such a pain, as you know, but it's so much fun to paint and decorate and just think about how you want this room or that room to look and feel! I'm sooo happy for you!

Lissa said...

Oh Christie!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! All that crafting space!!!It's about time!! They've been dragging their feet for so long on this house for you! You need a drink sistah!

Christie said...

Thank you Susan and Melissa!! :)

April said...

YAY congrats! Glad things worked out finally =)

Angela said...

I'm so happy for you! Hope everything goes smoothly. New layout looks good, btw.

Cindy said...

OMG Christie!!! Congratulations!!! Yippeeeee!

Gaile said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Polka Dot Creations said...

Great news!! I hope the rest of the process is MUCH less painful than the beginning of it!

Gina said...

Woohoo!! I am so excited for you!!

Congratulations! I can not wait to see pictures!!