Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Good news!

Aaron just called with positive news. He and our realtor met with the appraiser. Come to find out, the guy was not there to inspect anything. He was there to get physical dimensions of the house so that he can run comps in the area. That's it!!

So he will run comps in the area and find they are valued for far more than the selling price of our house. Hopefully (crossing fingers) his comp report will give us the green light. Now we just sit and wait for the bank to officially accept our offer. Aaron will continue to harass our realtor so that he can in turn harass the seller's realtor so that she can in turn harass the bank and get an answer! And I'll update you guys as soon as I know something. :)

Thanks for all the positive thoughts! I appreciate it! I hate 2 story houses and the state we live in, but overlooking those two minor inconveniences I'm really excited about getting this house! LOL! I can't wait to get in there and take "before" pictures to share. Have I mentioned yet that I'll have a dedicated craft room just for me?! And that it's full of windows and built in shelves and cabinets?!! *insert giddy girl clap here*

4 comments:

Gina said...

Woohoo! I'm excited for you. Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

Susan said...

Hey Christie,
I have everything crossed. It's one of those "kiss a lot of frogs...." things! I'm so happy you'll have your own room! Yay!!
Susan

Lissa said...

Praying all goes through!!! Why does buying a house have to involve signing away your first born??!!! Can't wait till you get the green light!!! *pssst* get over to my blog..I gave you an award ;)

KC said...

Had a house. I am familiar with the paperwork, and the oops we lost it must re file, re send, re submit more paper...Grrrrrrrrr
I must of sent a forest of paper.

Good Luck.

A dedicated craft room? Lucky you.