Monday, July 16, 2007

HP5

This following has absolutely nothing to do with clay or crafting. So sue me! :o)

Aaron took me to see Harry Potter 5 yesterday. It was FANTASTIC!!! I have not read any of the books, but would very much like to. Because of this, I was under the mistaken impression that this was the final chapter in the story. But it's not! When the movie ended in a not-final sort of way, I was shocked. And so happy to talk to my MIL later and find out there is more to the story!
You guys... the movie was just SO VERY GOOD. Oh I just loved it! If you are into the mystical and magical, go see it!!! :)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Wasn't it good? I've really enjoyed all of the movies...but let me just tell you, if you enjoyed the movie - you would ADORE the books. They are SO much better! Seriously, if they included everything from the book, each movie would be like 12 hours long! Read the books...you won't be sorry!

Christie said...

That's how I felt about the Lord of the Rings movies as they were coming out! I still tell Aaron about all the "missing parts" of the LOTR stories when we watch them. LOL!
I am going to buy the HP books. I don't know when I'm going to make time to read them, but I'm gonna! I'll just have to stop doing dishes or something. LOL!

Michael said...

Ditto to what Cindy said. You'll love the books. As much as I enjoy the movies, I'm always disappointed to find that there's so much missing from them. (Well, of course there is! They can't possibly fit all that into a movie! (g))