Monday, July 09, 2007

For some reason blogger is not letting me title this post. It must be blogger brain fart day! :)

I recently received the gift of clay goodies!! It doesn't get much better than that! Are you familar with the Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy? They seem to be a very lovely and active group of clayers, who have monthly challenges for their members. The June challenge was to create a self portrait. What an amazing group of entries they had! Did you vote? I did. And just for voting, my name was put in the hat and I won a prize!! How cool is that?! The nice ladies of Polymer Clay Productions sponsored the challenge and sent me one of their project kits as the prize. As you can see from that picture, I got lots of goodies. And it arrived FAST. Like lightning fast. PA-CHOW!! :)

3 comments:

Susanna said...

Yay for you!

Susan Turney said...

Hi Christie!
Very cool gift. I love the new description to the left! I love coming to your blog because it always makes me smirk and smile!!!
Susan

Cindy said...

(Totally unrelated!)

My blogger was doing the same thing with titles...it's not just you! XOXOX